Sunday, December 07, 2008

Learning car lesson 1

hehe. . yeah i know i'm old to learn driving. . girls and boys nowadays getting their lesence at the age of 17 :P but anyway yesterday is my first day of learning car :D being under the hot day. . knowing that it wont be that fun after all pass quite fast. . cannot admit that i am good at remember road and also driving :D hehehe. . yeah i did mati enjin a few times but it was kinda fun not counting in the hot sun . .

busying with assignment this few weeks, so the next time the guy promise to let me learn parking and other stuff. . but it will only be on the 18th. . i have tons of assignment to do . . doing all my final year project. . ohhh did i mention about me choosing silkygirl as my brand for my final year project. . so i contacted the company for getting more information from them . . i really officailly love Silkygirl from tday onwards cause they are really KIND xD they replyed my email stated that they are happy that i decided to choose Silkygirl as my brand for my final year project and also wanting to meet me up at their office and giving me a goodie bag to let me understand more about their product :D so kind of them right xD errkkk i feel so lucky getting to work with such nice company :D SO EVERYONE LOVE SILKYGIRL :D


So this week i will be at damansara. . my eldest sis place cause mom came down to KL. .i think everyone's parents coming dwn for holiday and shopping shopping cause its Mega Sales now. . oh year end sales..erkkk whatever :D buying chinese new year clothes :D so funn

went to pyramid today . . hehe bought a pair of gladiators from vincci. . yeah i know not the perfect really nice pair but got my size woo. . .sure buy d lor :D hehehe everyone is having one pair for themselves i am having one too. . hurmmppp :P hehe will update more photo in the future cause cheryi is borrowing me her camera :D i cannot live without one . . chaozzz everyone . . love everyone :D


ohh p/s lee shyyi i love you. . so happy for u. . . . i just love u. . .
and u know why i am happy right :D hiak hiak

2 comments:

shyyi said...

hahahahhahaa........:p fan eh u....say sleep bt still talk talk talk non stop v me ><" hahahaa..love u also de na even i keep say fan:P

cher chyi said...

errrk....i very bored la wehhhhhh....