Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is really coming very soon !!!

Christmas. . .counting the days left to reach Christmas day . . hmm and now its like Christmas eve is TOMORROW. . . me sitting down here chatting with my friends . . thinking about what to do tomorrow. . i have always been looking forward to celebrating Christmas together with friends. . everything is so nice about it !! the decoration, the presents, the outfit, the SALES !! haha. .. everything. . Listening to Christmas Carols really make me a happy girl :P everything about Christmas is so beautiful . .


so i will be celebrating Christmas eve and counting down Christmas night together with my friends. . going to KL area i guess. . thinking about the jam the people everywhere make me dizzzy. . . not sure what i am wearing yet. . but like one of my friend say . . don't think about tomorrow and everything will be wonderful when u less expect it :P maybe he is right. . so till tomorrow only i will decide what i am wearing and what we are doing tomorow night ><'' i don't like last minutes planssss....


anyway everyone read one of my best girlfriends blog :D so cute her post about Christmas. . i wonder will it really work? hehe . . i would like to meet my Santa too :D

No comments: