Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas night out :D

Ya my 2008 Christmas night out with my friends. . like Shyyi say this is the last year that we uni friends are celebrating together . . so ya we did enjoy ourselves. . a simple dinner at pavilion and after went to Poppy . . we were quite lucky cause actually Poppy was fully book for that night but we went there early and the manager there manage to get us a tiny little table there. . it was quite nice. . music was quite nice. . everything went well i guess. .

there were 2 people that was drunk like hell and dont get to manage to walk by themselves. . hmm u know how u are . . bad girl and bad boy . . dont wan club with u all anymore :P So here are some of the pics we took on that night. . .


me and ben at Pavilion


















me and hongyi


















yao, me and shyyi outside Pavilion taking pictures with the Christmas tree :D

















hiak hiak . . post post :D me wearing a dress i bought online and together with the necklace from SheriShopie . . yay!! matching theme for Christmas. . green and red all together in my outfit :D




















































yay reach Poppy d. . is like 1030 still quite early. . but very soon it start to be very crowded :D but i think one thing which is good at Poppy. . i think they really limit their customer. . not wanting the whole club pack till we have no space to dance. . we all did enjoy the night there







































































hehe . . my self take pictures. . learning from shyyi and yisin :D i need to start building up my self take pictures. . as i really seldom take pictures by myself . . but the outcome i guess is still not that good :D will find my best angle one day :D




































this is not self take. . shyyi took this photo for me :D

3 comments:

❤Yisin said...

the first self take picture got two mops behind... deduct marks :P
the second one very nice!!!
hugzzz ^*^

cher ching said...

yeah i also like the 2nd one...very natural :*

cher chyi said...

hehe . . both also like the 2nd one oh . .so happy me :D