Monday, December 22, 2008

I need a new look !!!

im so bored with my own look now. . hair. . face. . dressing. . shoes... everything. . i am bored.... i dont know what i can do to make me not that bored.. hahahha . . there is so many things that i want to buy when i go shopping . . u know lahhh now like year end sales. . but then i am so broke . . so many things gone wrong lately . . .

1st. . my camera drop in taxi la months before as everyone know..
2nd.. handphone drop into toilet bowl laaa
3rd. muffin bite my new connection cable. . and i cant seems to online at home..
4th.. PC break down . . cannot open my pc . . . . whats wrong. .
5th.. the spare handphone that i am using also spoil . . cannot open...


i dont know whats wrong with me . .my friend say there is something wrong with my feng shui with this kind of electronics stuff. . i find it funny but i believe it ><''' i dont know what i can do now.. lack of cash and so many things seems to go to the wrong way. . .



so maybe so many suei things happen . . i should change my look and maybe better feng shui will come to me? hahaha. . i should change my hair color? hair style? or change my dressing . . arghh!!!! HELP ME. . easy . . donate more cash. . i know what i want for christmas is CASH !!!!


maybe i should change to all this different kind of bangs??






























Different hair style?




















oohhh . . and make use to keng iphone. . add another keng fashionable and stylish gadget? :P


No comments: