Thursday, December 04, 2008

Housemates :D

I'm loving the time spending together :D love very moment spend together . . playing poker or to planning parties :D here by i introduce u all the people that i see everyday ~~~ my housemates xD

All of us together :D














me the prettiest :D hahahahaha. . .



















hongyi . . the mr bad temper



















bennet ng the mr whatever



















shyyi the ms clumsy



















and yisin my bao bei the ms story teller :D



















I'm going to appreciate the time we spending together :D and till one day i look back i will be happy I have this moment in my life :D

6 comments:

cher ching said...

wer gt ppl say they r the prettiest one haha...nice eh all d pics taken!!

cher chyi said...

hehehe got ma i say lor . . hahahah . . nice noh but then i edit this time not that nice :P dont know why . .

❤Yisin said...

ngehehe... XD
when i tell story.. then mean i happy eh.. if i no tell then chan liao.. emo liao.. sampai u have to tell story cheer me up nah..
hugzz..
wei.. mana tau one day me and shyyi go plastic surgery.. then u not the prettiest liao.. Muahahhahhaa

cher chyi said...

hehe bao bei i know i know . . sometimes ur story also nice geh :P hehehe. . . nono if u all go plastic surgery then i also will go that means i still the prettiest ><'''

shyyi said...

...........-_-"".....tan bising, y drag me in for plastis surgery.. bt if go also dn wan lek chyi know ma, only we can win her..hek hek hek....:P sweet post indeed <3 .....i love u na, the miss preetiesssttt :P wahahaa :P

cher chyi said...

ching ching u see xD all admit i am the prettiest :D hehehe. . .shyyi love u too :P