Thursday, March 12, 2009

The truth

After a few days i receive lots of comment regarding my new hair style. . some of you love it and some of u find it funny :P


Okay Okay . . . it was a wig :D hahahaha. . . I would never have the courage to cut my hair so short :P i mean i don't have the guts . .


here are some of the funny comments from my friends . . thanks for the comment everyone :D hehe

ooi shin:

princessy_7: WAAA NICEE NICEE i like to c big changes on my frienndsss xD
princessy_7: hahahahah got think very long oni cut?
princessy_7: or just feel like cuutting den go cut liao de??
chyi chang: i feel cut then cut d


i pasted ooi shin's conversation to shyyi cause she was the only one that knew it was a wig all this while

lee shyyi: yealer..cut den cut...u r so totally not dis type of person lo . . plz

then hongyi commented on my photo:

hongyi hongyi: NOT NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hongyi hongyi: WHY GO CUTTTTTTTTTTT
hongyi hongyi: SO BULATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

and days after he knew about the hair cut and after telling him about the wig he still continue calling me this:

hongyi hongyi: what u want mushroom

5 comments:

bibimbap said...

omaigaaaa why does the wig look so natural one!

looks like ur sis's hairstyle lehh is this her wig? XD

cher chyi said...

hehe . . sorry na shin . . that time no tell u the truth :P

cher ching said...

haah yeah it's my wig:P hongyi damnn funny!! mushroom benar!

cher chyi said...

ehhh rong sorry. . u are rong . . not shin . . hahahaha . . i pening d. .

cher chyi said...

hahaha yeah ler ching. . hehe . . one of my fren somemore say same hair style as you :P sure same lor same wig . . hahaha