Monday, March 23, 2009

Bangkok 2 :D

yay!! me and my family will be going to Bangkok this coming thursday :D hehe. . happy happy girl i am :D this is the 2nd time for me to Bangkok . . super looking forward to it . . this time we will be going for around 5 days . . ching will be joining us . .she got her leave . . me, my mom, sheri, cherli will depart from kl and ching will meet us at bangkok flying from singapore :D


this trip i am hoping on a few things that i will get out of it :D
~ A hair extension . . i super want my hair to be longgg and also thicker as those who know me, i do have very thin hair :P


















~ I would surely want to get tons of clothes if it do fits me :P as thai lady come in a small size . . hahaha. . . and i am the opposite :P























And i would wanna see whether can i get something sweet and pretty for my Muffin aka fin fin :P



















And yeah i wanna get this for Muffin . . . the doggy bed :D and look at this Cupcake bed :P this surely suits muffin very well . . A muffin sleeping in a Cupcake . . hahahahhaa . . totally love it . .










































And surely not to forget about the food :P hehehe . . i know i know i will control my urge . . .
















4 comments:

❤Yisin said...

enjoy nah... take much much photo come back show us :D

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

eat pad thai for me!!!!!!! =D

cher chyi said...

hahah okie :D i sure will blog about it de :P

cher chyi said...

hehhee Michelle :P heheh i will i will xD