Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Curve night out :D

After blogging which i am doing now. . . . i am going to pack my stuff to Bangkok d . . tomorrow night is the flight . . Here is the night out with all my lovely housemate and surely not to forget about hao seng :P to the curve . . was staying at my sis place that weekend . . they come to curve for dinner and stuff . . meet up with them is the thing i did :P


we went ikea for dinner and wanted to watch movie after that but the last movie was at 10pm and yeah . . we didn't make it . . yisin's bf work at this Bondi Beach bar and restaurant if i am not mistaken for the name . . we went there for a drink and enjoy the company of each other :D


yisin me and shyyi xD 3 lady boss of the house



















me and hongyi



















getting crazy . . .
























































pose with hy's spec :P












































































yay!! all of us :D thanks yisin's bf for helping us with holding the camera and thanks for the beer :D


















housemate unite :D






































before meeting them i went to the bookstore and saw this cards. . HAPPY FAMILY!! i remember my childhood i always play this cute card game with my little sis . . it's a little childish i know :P but i just cannot resist buying this cards. .this is how u play the game. . u ask for a member of the family and if he or she is not in u have to say :''bu zai jia'' hahaha which means not at home :P hahaha lame but all of us love it :D


















heheheh . . . . . the colorful cards :D



















I will be back on Tuesday :D will see all of u by then :D muakssss and remember to miss me ya . .

2 comments:

shyyi said...

hahahahaa..u keep the cards nicely kie? we can play some other day.....I WAN WIN BACK ALL MY FAMILY :( :( :(

cher chyi said...

hehe. . i left it at my sis place d :P cause cherli wanna play with her friends . . haha