Wednesday, March 04, 2009

this 2 days waiting waiting for my turn . . .

haih just finish my presentation today . .sien until . .waited like the whole day yesterday and today my lecture say start at 10am but due to his meeting 1230 only start eh . . and i'm the last 3 student to present. . i wanna pengsan d eh . . haihh. . .

i wait and wait then it's my turn. . he don't really like the whole idea i am doing. . but actually i already consulted last week with the same idea but last week he was ok with that. . but today . . maybe he change his mind. . haih . . .kinda feeling down

anyway will be doing more sketches and more ideas la the next week. . see how everything goes la. . later will be going out Pavilion with my besties. . feeling kinda tired but i think i should go la. . not much time left for us being together and going out together d :D going to graduate soon. . .i know it's june but time fliesssss

here are some of the pictures that we took yesterday in class. . bored till keep taking pictures. . . hehe. . ta~ everyone :D




















me and yao . .


















shyyi and me. .


















love this pic. . i don't know whats the reason . . but the whole feel. . just love it . .

No comments: