Thursday, April 16, 2009

Youthopia :D

yes!! this coming weekend Sherishopie will be at Tropicana City Mall as i mentioned on my last post .. and guess what we are having a Sherishopie Nail Art Corner done by ME !! hehehe. .


it's going to cost u girls
rm18 only for your pretty nails done by me :P hehehe . . there will be like 8 design that u girls can choose from . . all of my favorite design :D


hope that all of u will visit our Sherishopie booth and nail art corner k :D















here are the design that i will be doing on that day :D which is the 18th and 19th this coming weekend from 12pm to 8pm :D see all of u all there k :D















Oh and here are some of the sneak peak what Sherishopie going to have on this coming weekend bazaar :D visit Sherishopie for more product preview :D


















this is very very very nice :D super nice color and nice rose :D i have one too for myself :P




















































for those girls that are going for a more retro and unique look :D

2 comments:

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

i want my nails to be done!!!! but i cant go there la. do in class can ar?

cher chyi said...

hahaha . . . come la come la :P hehe somemore like can get pretty accessories . . maybe aishah is coming :P follow her la :D