Saturday, April 04, 2009

confession of the lack of post :P

Wednesday :D movie night out with bunch of friends :D we decide to watch the confession of a shopaholic at sunway pyramid . .


I did hair extensions at Bangkok . . and yah i know. . i haven blog about that yet .. cause i haven got those photos from my sis's camera . . i am loving my hair except the washing and drying part . . arghhh it's so difficult for me to wash this bunch of hair as i am that type that need to wash my hair daily . . ahhh. . . but ok i do admit it looks better now :P


It's LONGER . . thats for sure and guess what. . i look better with curls now. . . i don't like the curly look last time cause my hair is short and it just dont look that great . . now it does :D hehehe . . . okie i will post up the bargain . . hair extension process... later on i promise :D so stay tune . . hehehe




















group photo :D





































hahaa . . . i look so tall here . . sorry yao limited pictures. . hahahaha . . need to put if not no other photo d :P u are tall ok? ahahhahahaha


















shyyi and yao :D

No comments: