Monday, April 13, 2009

Hair extension at Bangkok :D

So here u go my HAIR EXTENSION at Bangkok :D hehe . . now i have long and thicker hair xD

bargain. .and bargain . . 4 of us did hair extension and my mom waited for us :P mom say that we bring the whole month business to the shop :P which i think is true la. . hahaha . . total up i spend rm200 for my hair extension . . almost the same price for all of them :D we went back with long and thick hair for 4 of us :P


all the real human hair. . . that we attach together with our real hair :P errrkk i dont want to imagine whose hair is on me now. . .arghhh which comes in a rather weird smell even after washing . . .



















Before!!! my hair length xD



















hahaha. . no make up and look super ugly . . so mind the face and pay more attention to the hair length k? :D



















in the process of it. . . it took us like almost 2 hours to finish everything. . exclude the bargain part . . hahaa



















hehe :D done done :D tell me it looks nicer and longer and SEXIER :P



















yohhh the ugly face . . . look at the hair the hair :D


















Li and ching did the eyelashes . . at first me and yi also wanted to do want. . but i'm kinda worried that it wont last and it will bring me more trouble when washing of my make up . . but it look nice la after li and ching done theirs :D

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!
you look so good in it! :D

cher chyi said...

Thanks girl :D

laurenpizzle85 said...

Hi! i know it was a while ago you got your extensions done, but im visiting bangkok in october and would love to get some! How did the they put them in and did they damage your real hair? Also, how did you get them out?? Thanks so much! :)

sea horse 29 said...

hi I love your hair and I am going to bangkok this month and want to get extensions done too.

Where in Bangkok did you get it done and what is 200rm? is that thai money?

Uwkiwi said...

Hi I really like to do hairextensions in bangkok, I saw you have done it, where did you do ite and how much did you pay? Please answear on my blogg or email. http://ceciliakristensen.blogg.se
ceciliakristensen8@hotmail.com
Best regardes/Cecilia Kristensen

Medical Touism Thailand said...

Hey Girls you look absolutely Fabulous with your Hair extensions well done!

Also for any Girls who want some top quality hair extensions in Bangkok, there is now a Celebrity Salon called Zenred,

Sounds expensive right? Not really! see below. We take our clients there for hair stuff and they love the place.

http://www.zenredsalonbangkok.com

Furry Tails said...

Hi, I'm going to Bangkok next week and I plan to do the hair extension there. I search around in internet, which almost everyone talk about Zenred which I found it quiet costly. Hope you can share the salon name to my email at meitng@hotmail.com.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and sharing.