Monday, February 16, 2009

Kb oriental yam cha session xD

we finally meet up before cny and had a simple yam cha session at the most popular spot oriental kopitiam :D beside the river making it special and a very windy place to yam cha :D lip gloss sticking on my hair cause the wind that night was really strong :P hehe. . .

chit chat here and there. . everyone enjoy themselves i guess because i did :D hehe. . here are some of the photos :D enjoyyy


siew ling(aka yi siew lai).ah pe.coleen.ah ee.me














me.siewling :D another siew ling and ah pe


















group pic without coleen














me and coleen :D


















me and siew ling


















me and ee. . it has really been a while since we finally get together and have a talk :D really happy that at lease now we are doing so :D i'm really happy :D i know there will be more to come

No comments: