Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gamble of the day!!!

so ok everyone !!! i meet up with my sisters today at Sungai Wang. . it's weekend maa everyone sure go out shopping right :D so the highlight of today is i wanted to change my hairstyle quite sometime already. . bored with the same old look . . . so i keep nagging my sister to accompany me to cut cause i really scared to cut. . keep saying wait come out not nice how how how!! some more now my current fringe is like so important to me :P


So anyway i went into this shop to cut my fringe :D i wanted to try straight all this while . . so i did :D tadaaaaa. . . look at the photo and give me ur opinion :P i also accept bad opinions :P


the progress of cutting :D the cute hair stylist




















hahahaa. . mind the big mouth. . was making fun with the fringe that is half way finish ><'''



















hehe. . . this is the result :P i feel laa....hahaha look nicer in person la :P i feel only la :P




































hehehe xD

7 comments:

❤Yisin said...

wa wa tou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahahaha... i just wake up neh.. later come to let me see see :P
^^

i wan see the real person :P

❤Yisin said...

btw... look nice here...hugzz... but i think hard to take care eh chyi....it will grow vry fast.. then u always need to go repair it noh....

bibimbap said...

wuaaaaaa!
look very different! :D
look younger leh i think!
but im stil very used to ur old fringe hehe.

but it's fresh!:>

cher chyi said...

hahaha. . . cannot d old fringe. . need change style :P hehehe. . .

changcheryi said...

hhahaha funny eh yisin say 'repair'....... ehehehhe

cherlichang said...

hey fringe spell wrongly d la. alamak.

cher chyi said...

hehe. . she mean trim issit :P ok laahh spell wrongly cannot oh . . i change lor :(