Wednesday, February 11, 2009

High Tea session

another outing with my buiyi ( my youngest aunt) we went to Sunway Hotel and have high tea there. . the food was so so but we had fun talking :D hehe. . so nice being together with all of them :D

So after the food session we went to the hotel's pool side and took a few photo :D the sun was very shinny and it's a good time for taking photo :D

me and lili



















faye and lili



















buiyi and li


















us. . we did the lou sang thing :D fun and it's quite a nice lou sang :D like this is the first time i feel that lou sang can be eaten . . hahaha

4 comments:

❤Yisin said...

i like cher li!!!
hahaha XD

cher chyi said...

cannot :P like me like me

❤Yisin said...

:P

cher li cher li

cher chyi said...

hahaha. . .. . me me meeeee