Sunday, November 01, 2009

A very special present

This is a gift from a very special person in my heart as i mention in the earlier post. This is not a very expensive gift. But is a present full of effort. All this while I just love all this pretty birthday cards, any nice handcraft cards regardless of the occasion, I just love all of them.

Get back to this card, is all hand made. Slowly rolling each and every single strip of paper into nice little designs. Is not only one single card but all together 5 in total, not only for me but also for those who i care a lot in my life which is my family. I don't know whether you all understand what i am trying to explain but i guess after finish seeing all this photo all of you will understand better.



This is the little present placed in front of the box which store all the other cards in it.




The first card is for muffin :P hehe my little and very notty dog. There is all different kind of notes behind the card. Is a shape of a bone :D



And the second one which is my favourite, is a shape of ballet shoes. You can guess it right, surely this one is for Cherli.



I love the blend of pink and white colour of this ballet shoes. Very nice :D



Hehe . . and ching's card. Not much idea left i guess, hehe . . having a small aeroplane, 2 little clouds and also a sun :P hehe. . all related to her job :P hehe



The 4th one is for Cheryi . . i love this one too . . very nice details in the wedding bell. looking at this cards carefully, thinking quietly by myself . . i don't think i will know how to finish all this small details. Every single pasting and rolling all the papers . .placing it together. . really a lot of work and time consuming.




And lastly surely is for ME right :D cause I'm the birthday girl ma :D hehe :D my pretty 4 tier cake :P look at the candle :D it's 2 big 2 small candles :D cause I'm 22 years old ma this year :P



This is on the other side on the box which include a very meaningful letter in it. this small envelop just caught my eye because me myself don't understand why i just love miniature things :P very cute little envelop :D

My birthday's date. . . I really got touch by this present. . really meant a lot to me.


I appreciate everything that you did. Maybe you don't think the same way but i do hope the best for you just like how you support me no matter what I'm going for. You just support me and showing me that I really mean something and I'm important to you. Making me feel I'm important and just being with me even though you are unhappy with most of the things that i do.


But what I would like to say is i really do understand all the things that you always wanted me to understand. I will surely love myself more and because of our different thinking and we are unhappy most of the time. even though this is not a happy ending, but what i want to sincerely say is that you stand in a very important part in my heart. Thank you for everything.

10 comments:

pin said...

Really very Nice!! Superb Artwork~ 2 thumbs up! :)

cher chyi said...

hehe ya lor :D

cher ching said...

but ur photography skill damn bad lerh chyi! cant see the details properly ler.. n too bright d!! :P

cher chyi said...

hehe :P no lor is the camera's fault :P hehehe somemore that time no batt d then i was like fast fast finish then upload lor. . .cacat but still can see la :D

Unknown said...

chyi... really wonderful nah~~~!! love it

cher chyi said...

hehe :D ya me too :D

pin said...

Cher Ching is right. :) Chyi should take them again. Upload a nicer set! I like the wedding most, especially those white bells! Awesome.. :>

cher chyi said...

hmmm. . .now i dont know where is the camera charger eh!! arghhh. . . will see how lor later :(

❤Yisin said...

very very nice eh.. and touching...the person did this must be loving you so much...:(

cher chyi said...

hmmm . . ya a very nice present . . hmmmm...