Sunday, November 01, 2009

2009 Birthday presents :D

Is almost after one months time from my birthday. Time really past without us noticing it. Here is a post where i will be showing you guys the presents that i receive from all my lovely friends.


Is always difficult to look for a good present, I tend to think think and think and start to worry whether the person receiving the present will like the present or not. But i find it more easy when it comes to real close friend. As we will either hear hint from them or maybe when you know a person very well then we will know what kind of gifts they will like :D


I'm going to have some headache too for the coming weeks :P someone very sweet's birthday is coming very soon . . . give me some hint maybe? I don't know what you will like ><'' okay now I confuse, I'm close with this sweety but I don't know what to to get!!



This is a card that Shyyi did for me :P hehe :D even though is the same old style that you copy from me :D But thanks as i know she is not really a handy craft person :P

This is the perfume from Shyyi and Sweety!! Hehe a perfume that I'm aiming for quite sometime d :D Thanks naaa :D love u . . haven start using this bottle because i'm still using others now :D When i use d let both of u smell na :P hahaha pin can smell my neck d lor :P hahahahaha . .. lee shyyi see u choose a perfect present for me to get closer to my sweety . . hahahaha


A sweet and pinky present from Hao seng and Raymond :D they know that i love scrap booking . . thats why they bought me one very nice album to START my scrap booking :P hehehe :D thanks naaa :D sinku you boys d need go buy so pink and cute present for me :D


Naughty present from this 2 naughty girls :P Shin and Rong :D totally love this :D is so me :P lace things cant go wrong don't they :D thanks ya!! oh its a sleeping eye mask and a matching underwear :D

And this is so unexpected!! okay all also unexpected but this is out of the expected!! haha crazy me saying stupid things :P This is from Hongyi, so before the birthday dinner, he was telling me " you sure like my present one lor!" then I was thinking and keep asking Shyyi " What eh? what he buy eh?" haha but she did't tell me what's the present and she just say you will surely like it.

Is a hand made blanket,okay he didt hand made it himself but his grandma sew it :D hehe :D I really when we were still studying, I saw his blanket and told him that i love this kind of blanket. Is like patch work,using all different kind of cloth and sew it together into a piece of blanket :D totally love this kind of vintage kind of things :D I'm so happy that he still remember and thanks for the thoughts :)


This is from ah yao :) a gold necklace he buy all the way from penang :) thanks naa yao :D always remember me whenever you go for holidays :D


And lastly a vintage bag from Cherli and my mom :D Li went pyramid alone and shop for my present :D walk shop by shop to hunt for present for me :D Thanks na Li :* muaksssss



I know I'm a lucky girl :D there is a lot of people in my life that loves me :) Thanks for all the wishes and present and just being with me is more than enough :D And there will be a post coming up next about a very special present from someone who is very special and important in my heart.

8 comments:

cher ching said...

eh the present i gave u ler! cis! :P

cher chyi said...

i will post up in the next post k :P hehe i forgot :P sorry sorry :P hahaha

shyyi said...

hahahahahahahahahaaha..kesian betul dis er jie..TT.........CHANG CHER CHYI!! wad sweety here sweety there har?!! never see u call me so sweet be4 except for PIG PIG AND ALSO PIG TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shyyi said...

omg............the important person.......is....?!! but.....it's so not you la..how can u say something lidat?:P so sweet :P ahahahaha

pin said...

Pengsan right after reading your new lovely post~ :* Sweety girl, i must say sorry, to have not buy you a proper 2009 Birthday Present. Coz, I'll prefer to have your neck kissed without your perfume. Muc~

Luckily, I still can qiao~ Until your single life ends.

cher chyi said...

hahaha!! foo ooi pin cannor so hiao na~ hahahaha my single life wont end that fast dont worry :P haha

bibimbap said...

forgot ching's present?! XD

how come u all so lovey dovey here :P

btw hv u wore that undie adi chyi? *.*

cher chyi said...

ya ler!! i totally forgot about ching's present :P hehe which is the most expensive oh :P hehehe. . .

dont say about the lovey dovey part d!! shyyi jealous eh later :P hehe not yet ehh!! i a bit bu se de wear :D hahaha