Monday, August 17, 2009

My big day :D

i woke up very early in the morning to prepare everything before heading back to Cyberjaya :D reaching there earlier than expected. . chit chatting with friends. . helping each other to see whether u wear robe nice ma i wear my robe nice ma :P my hat okay or not? everyone being very busy preparing to enter the grand hall :D


I felt really emotional when we sang the MMU song. . hahahaa. . . recall back during 1st year in uni attending orientation week learning this new song :P time flies. . super love this mmu song la. . . if Negaraku also so nice then good la :P hahahaa



yay!! walk out the hall and everyone was there. . . start photo taking session :D hehe :D happy
















































me marcus and ching




















all of us together except li :P cause she need to attend class . . cause it's a Monday :P



















Ching and Sheri bought me this flower :D hehe. . i really love it :D














me and ah Kong





















Bennet and ah yao :D




















hehe :D noa cut his hair but look at him :P still look so messy here :P hehehee



















ching came down all the way from Singapore just to attend my convo :P hehehe :D muakssss



















lee shyyi !!



















with qiu rong :D




















saw Mr. Nazri on our way back :D took off robe everything d. . then he ask us at lease pakai la topi :P hehehe. . thanks for everything mr.nazri :D


































3 sisters :D



















raymond, ooi shin, ah yao, yisin and me :D














yay!!!! Graduated

No comments: