Wednesday, August 05, 2009

:D

Happy webcam with ching ching :D and she will be back here all together with us for my Convocation this coming monday :D hehe . . taking family photo :D i'm a happy girl :D everyone is back for me :D hehe


ching remember ah. . . during ur convo i am ur photographer. . this time u have to be mine okay? hehee. . dont care dont care i want tons of photo :D


shyyi will reach tomorrow morning and here comes all my plans for the rest of the week :D being together with friends . . me love me love !!! can't wait !!


me and ching plus muffin kissing me :D hehe

4 comments:

cher ching said...

hahahah i really forgot u were the photographer d eh. wer's all my convo pic btw hahah! okie dokie i will b ur photographer k!!
:*

cher chyi said...

hahaha. . i think got la inside my pc. . i also dont know eh . . hahahah

cher ching said...

:P my uni photos all dunno go wer d ler! sien hehe

cher chyi said...

got la i think. . got everywhere. . che's pc my pc. .