Thursday, May 14, 2009

Silkygirl TV commercial

this is for my final year project that i need to come up with the whole storyline of the TV commercial and shoot it :( still struggling with the color correcting part that i am trying to achieve in my whole TVC . . here are some pictures that we took during the whole shooting last saturday . .


Li is my pretty little actress :D she really know how to act which kinda took me out of surprise :D done a good job. . love ya :D oh li having fun taking pictures with raymond. . there are a lot more pictures but i still haven edit it :D will post it up asap



















me the ugly one here . . helping li to apply her make up :D














2 comments:

changcheryi said...

looks fun chyi...............

cher chyi said...

hehehe :D looks nia ma :P shooting very sinku. . hot sun la all those:P sien