Friday, May 29, 2009

28th may 2009

Today is the last day for my last exam paper and also my last day in my university that's if i do pass this exam paper :P i feel very down rather then excited about graduating :( like I'll will not see those close friends so often . . being apart. . like i know it's part of life separating meeting new friends. . but still i'm sad


feeling down from lots of things that me myself drag it into my own life. . which i do not understand why its happening. . anyway i hope i will be fine after a while. . .


sleeping time is all mix up. . all mess up . .waking up in the wrong hour. . sleeping when the sun is so bright. . arghhh. . everything is fuck up don't they :(

2 comments:

❤Yisin said...

then start from tody, 10pm try to go golek golek on bed and sleep yah.. hehe.. hugs....

cher chyi said...

hehehe :D okie . . will try . .