Thursday, July 12, 2007

Piercing

When to pierce my ear yesterday together with hongyi at a nearby mall . . He was the one that wanted to pierce . . so all of us went together with him to accompany this big baby and i ended up piercing together with him :P


During primary school wanted to pierce my ear so much but guess wat in our family if my eldest sis pierce at the age of 16 all of us has to follow. . haha.. so i have to wait until i am 16 to have my first piercing . . I still remember i went to the shop and pierce the normal part . . and the following day i went and pierce another extra 3 holes... hahaha . . that was way back then when i am young and brave . . i did pierce my upper ear before but it hurts so much that i let it close by itself . . i still thinks that upper ear hurts more if compared with nose piercing :D


I was so scared when the person spray the cold thingy to make the ear less painful by making it numb . . it hurts when the gun go "TAK" but then it was a fun re-experience . . hehe. .

No comments: