Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hurmmm

I am upset . .wasting time to do assignment and it turn out to be a bunch of shit . . sighhh . .


haven been sleeping much this few days. . people around me are getting sick as well . .


its like not being in the mood . . getting bored too easy . . no money to spend . .


mid term trip look like its not going to work out. . ticket no longer rm30 . . dont know whose joining us . .


life just suck dont they?


Happy and satisfy that i can be with the people who are happy together with me . . people who are around me they might just hate me for who I am and not some fakers . . I dont care what they think of me.. I am just being myself and I did nothing wrong and already tried. .


Lets just let it go . . there are people who still deserve my love more . .

1 comment:

cher ching said...

yeah u deserve my love.muahh!! juz bought u one nice necklace!! n matching earing!! n langkawi can take other transport, dun hav to be airplane only wat