Monday, April 09, 2007

My Nails Gallery

Here are just some of the pics of wat i have done recently . . all the nail art that i did for myself and others . . hehe . . XD . . remember to post comment about how do u think about my so call skill k? hahahaha !!


CNY















Colorful polka dots . . hehe . . cute















Brownish base and black French tip with diamonds ( I love this one )















French manicure














Deep red base with black strips with some glitter














White base with red French tip and diamonds














Pink base with diamond ( I like this one too XD )














Pink base with black polka dots














White base with black French tip with diamonds














Pink base with differents sizes diamond



















P/S : Do contact me if u are interested in doing nail art for any special function :P msn: cherchyi87@hotmail.com YM: cherchyi87 or u can also contact me at 0179013010

12 comments:

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

ur nail art is damn nice...i particularly love the French manicure and the red based with black lines.reminds me of thailand.

anyway i have a nail art kit n i should show it to u some day...very fun to play with n damn easy... you'll prob want it. :)

cher chyi said...

oh really? okie okie . . if i wants it? u wanna give me ke? kakaka . .

Heidi said...

uwahhhhhh... very good nail art!!! :)

cher chyi said...

hehe . . thankssss

toi toi said...

wahh.. very nice lehh.. not bad.. can open shop for prom night d.. too bad i play ice hockey, otherwise sure pong chan u dee

cher chyi said...

say only la u . . hehe . . no hockey also forgot about me la . . :P u going to the prom too?

toi toi said...

haha..no lar.. not going for prom..play hockey cannot do manicure.. coz with patah geh..so rough ma da sports..hehe

cher chyi said...

hehe . . next time lor . . :P

eXhausted_HuM@N said...

wah...wah.. wah.... i see everday le.. so no feeling dy.. =x
gambateh gambateh o!!

cher chyi said...

hehe . . wat u see everyday . . :P when u treat me good good i do for u free la k? haha.. see how much i love u xD

sharon said...

i like the White base with black French tip with diamonds VERY much!!

and the first one.. wudnt it be abit flimsy if we wanna do work? i mean.. the butterfly wont patah or wat? ehehehe

cher chyi said...

hehe. . the one with butterfly one will lo . . is like for nice nice dinner like that lor . . u wanna do butterfly then go wash clothes cannot ler my dear . . haha