Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Love Them

This semester I am taking on subject called Media Production Process that need us to shoot a real MTV or Documentary. . so our group decided to choose MTV. . so we are shooting kids in our mtv.. so yesterday was the rehearsal for the MTV. . it was really hard handling this kids.. some dont wan to be with girls saying that he dont like girls... haha.. he will love girls one day.. :P fighting all around the place.. one of the boy was having stomach ache and wanting me to put "hong oiu" for him.. after a while of rubbing his soft tummy he starting asking me to tickle him.. telling me his stories of him cannot sleep at night his mummy will tickle him..kakaka.. treating me like his mummy.. i really love them a lot..


































Handsome boy



















Rong, me and the 2 brothers



















Group pic











Ooi shin and the little girl in our mtv

3 comments:

Heidi said...

the girl so cute!!!!!!! <3

cher chyi said...

ya lor.. hehe.. but she is very shy eh.. wan her to do something very difficult.. but we still love her.. :D

sharon said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!