Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Starting a new year

Starting a new year with a new blog? Starting a new year with a new BF? hahah.. Starting a new year with a new business? Starting a new year with a look?
hahaha.. actually i am so bored at home alone.. sis went to a birthday party.. housemates all went out to a steamboat party.. me staying at home whole day feeling tired and missing someone a lot.. anyway about me starting a new year.. the business is true.. the Bf thingy i will consider again.. and a new look.. hehe.. coming soon.. anyway i am been working on a business thingy where i do nail art and simple manicure service for people in cyberjaya.. is a new start for me.. all this while i have been visiting shops to get my nails done.. i really love lovely nails.. who dont right? back to the business thingy.. i already have a few appointment on my notebook..WeEee...and i know there is surely more to come.. ching's fren Suyen that is having a party tonight came and look for me few days before and i did her nails for her.. is pink in colour and is full with diamonds.. hehe.. Chia ling another birthdya girl came and do too this morning.. i did black and white for her and also pasted some diamonds for her.. i am happy with my job.. earning money is no easy really.. i have to go with the customer's time .. if they want to do it on 9am in the morning.. i have to wake up at 830 to get ready.. anyway i am happy doing it and the feeling of finishing 10 beautiful fingers with my design is such a thing that i should be proud of .. i will post up the pic later of the nail art design that i did k? :P

P/S: Anyone that is interested in doing ur nails, please contact me throuhg ym: cherchyi87, msn: cherchyi87@hotmail.com

No comments: