Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Christmas !!!


Tomorrow is Christmas eve and day after tomorrow is already Christmas day. I am so excited every year when it is Christmas. Is not because of the presents ok? I think is about the decoration and also all the nice Christmas songs playing around. Anyway last year my Christmas was at Singapore together with ty. But this year 2 of us don’t have any plans about Christmas. I feel like going to Melacca but ty seems lazy to drive there and keep on asking me about what can we do in Melacca? Hmm.. I know la.. nothing to do but rather stay at kl nothing to do also right? Just people people and people. So till now I still don’t know how I am spending my 2006 Christmas :(


















1 comment:

cher chyi said...

yeah i know yesterday.. too bad.. but is ok .. i will be going very soon.. hehe