Sunday, October 25, 2009

SPACE is way more fun than earth

:D as i mention earlier,all of us are in love with Space club at heritage row :) not everyone of our gang turns up for the dinner but everyone was there for the after party :D


happy happy :D sitting in the so called regular place we had. . and everyone of us enjoy the night to the max!! this time not only my usual gang of friends but Sheri and my friends from office all came and made the night even more FUN !!


Me and Shyyi . . super love my dress :P hehe . . okayyy ching bought it but i get to wear it first :D thanks ching :)

Girls from MXM . . . Me, Sheri, Carrot and Dev

Shin, Travis and Hongyi

Sheri and Damien

hehe :D my cute sister . . . next time still wanna join us to club?

Me and yao

So early drunk meh :( sayang sayang

Osmenn and Sheri . . harrr osmenn drink for posing right!! hehehe :P

Damien, me and Hongyi :D

everyone look tipsy :P hehe . . yao!!! hahahahaha sleepy d ah u :P

Dont play play with us :P smack u ah!!!





Ah Chuah and carrot. . sweet couple :D Osmenn, me and half Dev :P

me and osmenn :P me doing a crazy pose but i still love it :P

Shin, Rong and Yao









Yao me and hs :D hehe . . hao seng just got his new hair cut :D how can anyone be as cute as him :P no one can win him d :P

Take 1 !!

yay!! Take 2 nicer :D





tata !! i just love clubs that play slow and romantic songs when they are about to close :D the total satisfaction u have before u leave the club :D

6 comments:

bibimbap said...

The best thing in space is that we won't sweat! :D nice la club with u guys : >

but I still gotta go home early :F

cher chyi said...

hehe :D but my birthday night i did sweat like hell :P hehehe nice leh!!! come come go again :P

bibimbap said...

izzitt? XD
LET'S GOOO! But i can't go party so soon as i have to collect more quota from my dad 1st >:F

cher chyi said...

hehe :D okie okie we will see when we can :D

travis soo said...

hoo, yea lo, havent see u since space party...when will i see you again...haha

cher chyi said...

hehe travis :D hihi !! dont know eh . . this weekend hy they all de plan i dont feel like joining :P hehehe maybe we can makan makan or how la :D