Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Delicious . twenty one . frangipani club

firstly we gather each of our asses to this nice decorated Delicious restaurant at kl :D and had our dinner :D having the time to update each of our recent life to each other :P it's fun to have gathering :D gather gossip and the latest news in town :D me love gathering :D


secondly we went to a bar at jalan alor name twenty one and i had a glass of white wine :D don't know why the mood is just not that right that night. . .everyone beside us was having fun . . but not us . . we were starring at each other and feeling kinda bored so we decided to change another venue and go to the opposite club to try :D


i'm not that sure about the spelling of this bar's name :P but this may sound right la k :P frangipani :D a gay club on Friday night :D it was a total different experience :D as this is my first visit to gay club. . it was kinda fun :P me being all excited jumping like a small kid. . seeing guys all over the place :P hehe. . none look at me and shyyi :P hahaha. . we feel so free . . too free to be exact xD hahaha. . . but it was fun though :D


delicious menu :D




















me me me :D love my eye make up that night :D








































ben me hongyi and yao :D




































me love bird cage :D white bird cage with yellow light inside :D love it



















group photo :D



































bye bye . .that's a wrap :D limited photo :( sorry everyone :P

No comments: