Thursday, November 13, 2008

I want to watch Madagascar

Yesterday : ok tomorrow 930 wake up and get ready . . rong and shin will come and pick me up for movie :D Madagascar . .

Today : alarm ringing . . unable the alarm continue sleeping. . sms rong say i am not joining them for movie and lunch at sunway . .

Today afternoon : regreted not going to movie. . should pull my heavy ass up and go and get ready. . miss the movie and now? alone at home doing nothing and getting piss of myself for no reason . . i wanna watch Madagascar a lotttttt. . .


Today evening : haven eaten anything yet . . waiting for shyyi and hongyi to wake up to bring me for lunch. . wait wait wait. . . arghhhhh

Today dinner : ok the first meal of the day . . vege and taufu :D working on a diet plan lately . . hope it will work out well ><'' went jusco and bought the mirror for my room and some groceries. .

Now alone inside my room looking at muffin being naughty as usual . . thinking of the lack of topics and pictures to post here . . another day pass and i still feel the same. .



the sudden urge of me missing Ayam penyet hit me . . arghhh i miss ayam penyet so much . . the sambal so much . . when can i eat this again? maybe until i lost 10kg only i should think about ayam penyet :(


No comments: