Tuesday, October 14, 2008

21st birthday

Its a late post for my 21st birthday . . I had fun i just . . hehe. . like people always say . . birthday is just another day . . haha. .

Mom came down during the week and ching came back just for me from singapore. . so i am a lucky girl . . celebrating with family and friends all together :D

we had our dinner at one of the restaurant in sunway pyramid. . after we all went clubbing at Euphoria MOS :P is was great :D More than 15 of us clubbing together


Me and shin shin



















hehe :P



















me, cheryi, mom, and ching














me and ching



















my dinner :D spicy seafood spaghetti



















me and ching again :D



















mom going through the menu. . what to order for that night :P



















faye my loving cousin and tong yao



















shin, me and ching















me and faye



















me and ty



















clubbing time at euphoria. . marcus and his friend join us



















gang :P all together

No comments: