Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thai tradional costume

For those of you who dont know i attended Thai class for this semester . . so i love my Thai teacher :D she is just so nice and she love us too :P so last class she brought Thai traditional costume for us to wear and snap snap snap photo :P we try out in class. . everyone get to wear a suit :D i just love this costume . . plan to buy it in bangkok if i do go bangkok in September



me me me




















me and mc . . she is wearing another era of thai traditional costume



















me with the funny guys in class :P

7 comments:

bibimbap said...

the chinese guy bside u really looks like Siamese!

TzeThon said...

the costume you wore quite nice eh chyi.

fzone said...

hoho.. where's my picture :D

cher ching said...

my chyi chyi so pretty. the guy in green so funny looking haha

Ili Liyana said...

Omg, so cute :)

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

omg omg omg~~!!! u posted up my pic here. din even edit
!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i dowan fren u la.

cher chyi said...

no la really . .fren me fren me . . u look ok darling :D