Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vday 2008

This year i celebrated my Vday with my bunch of friends because ty wasn't here in kl . . he went back kb after his exam :D so me and my friends went pyramid dragon eye and have our dinner . . lets give the photo do the taking then . . haha :D



duck dish
















fried rice














seafood noodle














mince meat noodle














sze chuan noodle that i had . . i dont like this noodle. . too much peanuts inside :( i didt enjoy my dinner at all















taufu and vege dish















wantan noodle















shang hai dumpling. . a must have














i forgot the name of this noodle . . paise paise














me and shyyi




















part of the group















me and car car




















haha . . playing around with say khai . . hahahhaha



















shin and kong



















look at them . . awwwwww




















me and shin shin




















rong and shin



















ah wee and hy



















car and yao



















wee and val















































girls power XD












guys . . ermm. . ok la all cute guys




























i think i am happy after all . . hahah . . i enjoy this dinner night out with all my friends :D laugh until so funny . . hahahhaa

No comments: