Thursday, October 11, 2007

Random post :D

Mom coming mom and little sis coming . . so happy . . yay yay yay . . going to sis place to stay from tomorrow onwards . . . on the 18th going back kb till nov 4th i think . . hehe. . having my holidays now. .



hy went hk for this sem break holiday. . lucky him . .sure have to buy me sao sun if not smack him . . hiak hiak . . shah went back to home town kuantan d. . going to miss them during this sem break . . so there goes i think my last post before i go back kb . .there is no connection at home yet. . .




nowadays little sis cherli being a big girl d . . going back hanging out with her seems to be different with last time . . the 4 years gap between 2 of us always make us quarrel . . hahaha. . now yes we still do quarrel but i can feel that she has grown mature . .



love the msg she send to me during my birthday . . so touch . . she said want to tell me that she feels happy that she got a sis like me . . happy having the time we being together . . i dont know why . . its only a simple msg but it really mean a lot to me cause she seldom tell me how she feels and thinks . . love her so much . .

No comments: