Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Paddington house of pancakes

dinner again together with my parent and my aunt . . had a nice meal but everyone was so tired after the whole day of ching's convo so didt talk much i guess. . . my little sis was getting angry because no one wants to bring her shopping and so on . . we are all super tired . . and my leg hurts so much dah lah walk whole day d . . hahaha . . so enjoy the photos then XD


me and faye



















ching. .



















hahahaha



















ching choice. . mushroom thingy with strips of pancakes














my choice. . lamp thingy with mint sauce. .














faye's















i dont remember the name of this. . look and taste more like pizza and not pancakes















chicken pancakes :P














li's beef pancakes. .




































cute cute mustard in a pack :D

















bacon with sausage


















sausage and pepperoni
















another pizza wannabe

No comments: